Bionicdodge.Com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 23, 2014, 09:47:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

92670 Posts in 11244 Topics by 2004 Members
Latest Member: majorchally
* Home Help Search Gallery Calendar Login Register
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Community  |  Bible Study (Moderator: Trav1s)  |  Topic: Sermons about Tithe 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sermons about Tithe  (Read 721 times)
hemifever
Administrator
Bionic Supremacist

« on: August 27, 2007, 11:29:02 AM »

I assist with the childrens ministry at my church and have for about a year. One of things I generally do is the offering. I've always done this from a children's point of view. The kids are age 6 to 12.  I'm looking for some good material (books) that are geared towards teaching children about tithes. Or, maybe a general book that is full of tithing/offering/giving scriptures as a reference or study aid.

1971 Plymouth Cuda -451 stroker
2011 Challenger - GWE SRT8 6 spd
Trav1s
You can call me "Rev"
Global Moderator
Bionic Master

Saint and Sinner

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 07:30:00 AM »

I will get back later (if I remember - in the midst of a 20-25 pg paper for approval to be a pastor )

I guess I would begin with the idea of receiving Gifts - people give gifts out of love to others, God too gives us gifts...

Everything we have is God and we are to give back to God only a small portion of what we are given.  Sharing with God and others what God graciously given us. 

Probably not new idea to you but my approach with kids 

Driver - 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Columbia Edition 4.7 HO
Toys - Two different 1968 Plymouth Sport Furys - both 383/auto in pieces for a while
"Seek or not, God is there" - Carl Jung
hemifever
Administrator
Bionic Supremacist

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 11:44:39 AM »

Yes, I've been going through things for a year with them already. And use plenty of scriptures to explain things and play games for different approaches.  I'm just looking for "additional/new" stuff that might be published from a lesson point of view.

Trav1s
You can call me "Rev"
Global Moderator
Bionic Master

Saint and Sinner

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 01:37:05 PM »

Ok, not sure were the books on stewardship/Tithing are... still not fully unpacked.  I cannot find them quickly but will have time to look over the weekend.  Is that too late???

Driver - 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Columbia Edition 4.7 HO
Toys - Two different 1968 Plymouth Sport Furys - both 383/auto in pieces for a while
"Seek or not, God is there" - Carl Jung
hemifever
Administrator
Bionic Supremacist

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 12:09:54 AM »

Oh no, never too late. lol. I've been doing this for a year already. Smile

Bionicdodge.Com
Advertisement
Thanks to the following sponsor

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Bionicdodge.Com  |  Bionic Community  |  Bible Study (Moderator: Trav1s)  |  Topic: Sermons about Tithe « previous next »
Jump to: